Landowners and Residents
Landowners and residents, we recognize that you play an important role in maintaining the integrity of our pipelines and encourage you to partner with us. Working together, we can help ensure your safety and the safety of the community.
Our Commitment to You
- We will work with you when planning the location of property improvements, such as building a deck or patio, installing a fence or planting trees.
- We will respond promptly to your 811 call request and will mark the location of the pipeline on your property.
- We will conduct routine inspections and ongoing maintenance of the pipeline on your property. We will notify you in advance of any scheduled maintenance.
- Through our Earning Your Trust program, we work hard to provide open, timely, and transparent communication
Help Us Help You
- Please contact us prior to planning any type of construction project or planting on or near the pipeline right of way.
- Whether you plan to do it yourself or hire a contractor, smart digging means dialing 811, the national “Call Before You Dig” phone number, at least three business days prior to starting any project. This free call can help protect you from physical harm resulting from damage to a buried pipeline or other underground utility.
- Help to ensure the safety of the pipeline and the public by reporting any excavation, suspicious activities or pipeline release on or near the right of way.